Developed using a specially selected blend of the finest brown kelps from around the world this complete organic garden treatment will benefit all the plants in your garden. Fast-acting, can be applied to soil or foliage. It can also be used to soak seeds prior to sowing. Contains nutrients and natural growth enhancers such as vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
Supplied in a highly concentrated liquid form, it will treat up to 133 square meters and will make up to 300ltr of ready feed.
- Stimulates root development
- Promotes healthy growth in all plants
- Enhances flowering & fruiting
- Increases resistance to advert weather conditions such as heat, drought and frost
- Increases pests & disease resistance
- Improves seed germination rates
Application required per 9ltr watering can:Foliar & Indoor Plants
30ml every 2 - 4 weeks.
Transplanting & Planting
40ml when planting and again 1 week later.Vegetables, Herbs & Annuals
40ml every 2 weeks.Established Flowers
40ml every 2 - 4 weeks.New Lawns
60ml every 7 - 10 days while establishing.Established Lawns
120ml every 2 - 4 weeks to maintain.
120ml Apply to soil around canopy edge of tree. Apply monthly.The Benefits of Seaweed
- Provides great nourishment for plants
- Contains many vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants
- As well as a soil treatment, applying liquid seaweed with a foliar method will also benefit the plant as it absorbs sunlight, the plant will absorb the nutrients from the liquid seaweed
- Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will help improve seed germination and root growth