Worm Castings Natural Fertiliser
Use All Over The Plot!
Pack quantity: 20ltr Bag
Item code: 54954
Despatch: Within 7-10 days
A superior natural feed and soil conditioner for your garden and indoor plants containing: Nitrogen, Phosphates, Potash, and a multitude of 'live bacteria, fungi and microbes'. Finest, most concentrated worm castings produced in Yorkshire on a worm farm, screened twice for superior quality.
- puts life back into your soil giving healthier and stronger plants.
- Faster & Stronger foliage and root growth.
- Increased germination and enhanced seedling growth and development.
- Evidence to suggest increased resistance to disease & pests.
Ideal to use for: seed sowing, potting, vegetables & annuals, hanging or window plants, perennials, existing shrubs & trees, bulbs, house plants, new and existing lawns. Full instructions with required measurements are printed on the bag.
How to use:
- Due to high concentration of nutrients, dilute between 10% - 30% with other composts or soils.
- Potting, hanging baskets and pots: Mix 10% to 30% with other growing mediums. For existing plants surface dress and water in.
- Perennials: work in 1 handful into the soil above roots, repeat every quarter.
- Planting out new plants: Mix 10% to 30% with soil at the bottom of planting hole. Surface dress every 2 months during the growing period.
- Existing shrubs and trees: mix 2-3 handfuls in to 2-3 inches of soil surrounding the plants and water in.
- Bulbs: Mix 10% to 30% with soil around the bulb before planting. Surface dress when in flower.
- House plants: surface dress and water in. For the potting up new plants use up to 30% of worm cast in the potting mix.
- New lawns: scatter generously over the are of new lawn, mix into topsoil, scatter on a new seed and water.
- Existing lawns: scatter generously over the whole lawn area and water in. Repeat 3-4 times during growing season.