Log & Tool Garden Store
Pack quantity: 1 log and tool store
Item code: 51936
Despatch: 3-4 weeks
The Log and Tool Store from Forest is incredibly versatile and has multiple storage compartments. It features a large sheltered area for you to store your logs or pre-packed coal, a tool storage cabinet with hinged door as well as a handy shelf for you to keep kindling and smaller tools safe.
The wood store has a rough sawn, slatted back and floor to ensure there is an adequate airflow through the logs, keeping the damp at bay. Shiplap tongue and groove construction has been used for a sleek exterior that encourages rain water run-off. The timber used to manufacture the store has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The lockable storage section is ideal for keeping tool such as a small wood splitting axe, matches or other gardening tools dry. We recommend using a weed black fabric in the base of the store to prevent weeds from growing around your logs and making them damp.
Please note: the tools and logs displayed in the image are NOT included.
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber
- Timber has a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Raised slatted base and back panel allow adequate air flow
- Flat packed for self-assembly – fixings and instructions included
- Product Size (h x w x d) cm/in - 152 x 176 x 69cm/60 x 69.5 x 27in.
- Estimated Weight (kg) 98.7756. Material: Mixed Softwood. Door Type: Single. Door Size (h x w) - 113.5 x 56.8cm/44.5 x 22.5. Door Opening Height 109.7cm/43in. Door Opening Width 57.8cm/23in. Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size 2.8 x 2.8cm/1in. Roof Type: Pent Construction Type (eg Overlap, Shiplap, T&G) Overlap/Boarded Wall Cladding Thickness 8mm. Framing Style (window) Rough Sawn. Roof Material: Boarded. Floor Material: Boarded. Door Locking: Pad Bolt.
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.