Flip Roof Log Store Large
Pack quantity: 1 log store
Item code: 51938
Despatch: Within 10 working days
The Large Flip Roof Log Store from Forest allows you to dry your logs ready to burn. The slatted design of the store allows air to flow through and dry logs, and the lift up roof aids weather protection while also providing easy access to your logs.
The timber used to manufacture this log store has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The back, floor and sides are made up of rough sawn slatted boards which enable air to pass through and optimize the drying process.
The roof of the store has a shiplap tongue and groove construction to encourage rain water run-off and improve the longevity of the building. To keep the logs from contact with the ground, the base has pressure treated floor bearers. We also recommend using a weed block fabric in the base to stop weeds from causing damp.
Please note: the tools and logs displayed in the image are NOT included.
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber
- Timber has a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Raised slatted base, sides and back panel allow adequate air flow
- The use of weed block fabric below the base is recommended to prevent damp
- Flat packed for self-assembly – fixings and instructions included Also available in a smaller size
- Product Size (h x w x d) cm/in: 190 x 212 x 117cm/75 x 83.5 x 46in.
- Estimated Weight (kg) 104 Material: Mixed Softwood., Framing Size (mm), Building Framing (Battens) Size 45 x 45mm, Roof Type: Pent Construction Type (eg Overlap, Shiplap, T&G), Boarded Wall Cladding Thickness 18mm, Framing Style (window) PAR Plained Roof Material: Boarded. Floor Material: Boarded,
Delivered within 7 to 10 working days* to UK mainland (*Scotland 21 days). Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.