Wooden Raised Bed Builder Pack
Pack quantity: 1 bed
Item code: 51891
Despatch: 2 - 3 Weeks
The Bed Builder Pack from Forest is perfect for use as a kitchen garden, the large size and 21cm depth means it can hold approximately 380ltr of compost for growing vegetables, herbs or simply decorative plants.
Using a planter is a great option if your garden suffers from poor soil, as this way you can fill it with nutrient rich soil that your plants with thrive in. As the planter is raised off the ground, weeding is made much easier and pests such as slugs are kept at bay. The planter comes with a 15 year guarantee due to being manufactured from pressure treated timber.
- The raised bed is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build
- The bed also has pre-fixed 41cm spikes for sinking into the ground to ensure a sturdy structure.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated logs
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Holds approximately 380ltr of compost
- Product Size (h x w x d) 41 x 204 x 104cm/16 x 80 x 41in
- Estimated Weight 30.3kg Material: Mixed Softwood.
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.