Nemaslug Slug Killer and Nemasys Veg & Fruit Protection Duo Pack
Pack quantity: 1 pack of each
Item code: 49978
Despatch: From 23rd April 2019.
This super saver duo pack consists of 1 pack of Nemaslug (40m²) and 1 pack of Veg & Fruit Protection, giving you a saving of £3!
Nemaslug® Slug Killer (40m²) - The Natural Solution to Slug Problem
Contains microscopic worms (nematodes) which seek out slugs above and below ground and stop them feeding on your plants within 3 days. 1 application gives 6 weeks of control.
- Targets all slug species.
- Apply with a watering can to moist soil.
- Minimum soil temperature is 5°C (40°F).
- Application months: March- October.
- Use year round for glasshouse application.
- Soil or compost must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application, however avoid waterlogging. Apply during evenings or dull conditions.
- It is safe to use and harmless to children, pets, birds and wildlife.
- Must be stored in refrigerator and used within best before date stated.
- This pack fills 4 watering cans and treats up to 40m² (50sq. yards).
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection 60m² - Previously known as Grow Your Own
A natural product containing a blend of different species of microscopic worms (nematodes) that controls many pest insects seen on many vegetables and fruit.
-Carrot Root Fly, Cabbage Root Fly, Cutworm and Onion Fly, Ants - apply April to July.
-Caterpillars and Gooseberry Sawfly, Thrips - apply May to October.
-Codling Moth-apply September to October.
-It is safe to use and harmless to children, pets, birds and wildlife.
-Store in refrigerator.
-Avoid applications in bright sunlight.
-Use entire packet and do not store made up solution.
Full instructions provided.
All Nemasys products contain Nematodes (microscopic worms) which are renowned biological control products, providing many benefits over traditional gardening chemicals and are a key ally for organic gardeners. All products are simple to apply, and totally safe to use and harmless to children, pets, birds and wildlife.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a live product and needs to be used upon receipt.
Use entire packet at one time and do not store made up solution.
For application information please follow this link