Nemaslug® Biological Slug Killer 40m²
The Natural Solution to Slug Problem
Pack quantity: 1 pack
Item code: 47569
Despatch: Sorry, now sold out.
Nemaslug® contains microscopic worms (nematodes) which seek out slugs above and below ground and stop them feeding on your plants within 3 days. 1 application gives 6 weeks of control.
- Targets all slug species.
- Apply with a watering can to moist soil.
- Minimum soil temperature is 5°C (40°F).
- Application months: March-October.
- Use year round for glasshouse application.
- Soil or compost must be moist before and for at least 2 weeks after application, however avoid waterlogging. Apply during evenings or dull conditions.
- It is safe to use and harmless to children, pets, birds and wildlife.
- Must be stored in refrigerator and used within best before date stated.
- This pack fills 4 watering cans and treats up to 40m2 (50sq. yards).
Nemaslug® products contain Nematodes (microscopic worms) which are renowned biological control products, providing many benefits over traditional gardening chemicals and are a key ally for organic gardeners. All products are simple to apply, and totally safe to use and harmless to children, pets, birds and wildlife.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a live product and needs to be used upon receipt.
Use entire packet at one time and do not store made up solution.