Plants are kept perfectly watered at all times for up to 2 weeks at a time, so there's no coming home from work to find the tomatoes wilting and the peppers parched and there's no need to worry about holiday watering cover.
Ideal for growing in greenhouses, polytunnels and on patios. Perfect for growing tomatoes, aubergines, sweet peppers, beans, cucumbers, courgettes, peas and all tall-cropping plants.
Suitable for both experienced and budding gardeners. Quadgrow is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The Quadgrow self-watering planter produces harvests 2 x bigger compared with grow bags or pots because it automatically waters your plants for 14 days at a time and with no need for electricity or timers.
Each Quadgrow holds 4 x plants and includes everything you need together with Assembly Instructions:
- 2 x 15ltr x SmartReservoirs
- 2 x Feeder Trays
- 4 x 11ltr Pots
- 4 x Feeder Mats
- 1 x Dipstick (used to check the water level in the SmartReservoir)
- 2 x Access Cover
- 2 x 21mm black grommet
- 1 x Tank Connector
- 2 x Root Filter
- 1 x Spanner
- 4 x Washers
- Includes Nutrigrow Plant Food
Made in England from recycled material.
One feeder tray together with one reservoir and 2 pots measures: Length 62cm/21in x Width (in the widest part) 50cm/19.5in x Height 40cm/15.5in
- The Quadgrow releases water slowly keeping soil at the perfect moisture level, never too dry or waterlogged.
- Perfect moisture means roots have better access to oxygen which fuels faster growth and bigger harvests.
- There's no risk of erratic watering, which means much less chance of root rot, split fruit and blossom end rot.
- Your plants will be perfectly fed and watered for around 14 days at a time.
Easy to use: Simple place the Quadgrow's FeederMats in the 4 x 11ltr pots, add compost and plants, add water to the Quadgrow's SmartReservoirs which sit below the pots. The Quadgrow's FeederMats pull water up from the SmartReservoir into the soil around the roots maintaining perfect moisture at all times.
The Quadgrow planter was named best self-watering product by Which? Gardening and best space-saving product award from Grow Your Own magazine readers.