Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse
Pack quantity: 1 greenhouse
Item code: 51907
Despatch: Within 10 working days
The 5 x 2 Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest has a traditional Victorian design, and its small size means it is perfect for gardens where space is at a premium and a full sized greenhouse is not ideal – not only this, but the back panel means you don’t have to place it against a wall to keep your plants protected.
Two heights of shelving allow you to organise your plants and ensure they are getting the most sunlight possible. A great feature of this greenhouse is the collapsible middle shelves that fold away to make room for storage of taller plants. The two opening vents are suitable for use with auto-vents (not included) which keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level.
Manufactured from watertight tongue and groove cladding, and the timber used has been FSC approved and pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. Access to your plants it made through the two independently opening lids and double doors.
- For self-assembly only.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Supplied unpainted but will look even more special if you add your own personal touch.
- The pressure treated timber comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- Styrene glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Foldable middle shelving means you can free up space for taller plants
- Double doors allow easy access into the greenhouse
- Two opening vents are suitable for auto vents (not included)
- Product Size (h x w x d) 198 x 147 x 74cm/78 x 56 x 29in
- Estimated Weight 79kg. Material: Mixed Softwood.
Delivered within 7 to 10 working days* to UK mainland (*Scotland 21 days). Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.