Vale Greenhouse 8 x 6
Pack quantity: 1 greenhouse
Item code: 51909
Despatch: Sorry, sold out
Forest has combined practicality and style to create the beautiful 8 x 6 Vale Greenhouse; the perfect place to nurture your plant life and provide the best growing conditions possible. The Vale greenhouses were inspired by the designed used by the growers in the Vale of Evesham to create the most effective structure and environment for growing through every season.
To ensure a durable and heavy duty structure, 70 x 45mm framing and 12mm tongue and groove cladding has been used – the tongue and groove construction uses interlocking smooth planed boards to create a premium watertight panel. To further increase the longevity of this greenhouse, the timber used to manufacture it has been slow grown and kiln dried to reduce the risk of splitting. A pressure treatment is then applied, which offers a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
4mm toughened safety glass has been used for the panels of this greenhouse, reducing the risk of breakages and allowing more light through than Perspex . The roof is fitted with an opening window that is controlled by an automatic vent to regulate the temperature and airflow within the greenhouse.
To keep your greenhouse neat and tidy and to make sure all of your plants get an adequate amount of sunlight, this 8 x 6 greenhouse has one full width span potting shelf. High quality ironmongery provides support to the greenhouse structure and the single door, as well as giving a stylish finish.
-Free delivery and installation comes as standard with this greenhouse to save you the time and hassle of constructing it yourself – all you need to worry about is what you are going to plant first.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding 70 x 45mm framing for a rigid structure
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to keep ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light
- Single door optimises interior space
- Roof is fitted with an opening window and auto-vent to keep air flowing
- Free Delivery and Installation
- Product Size (h x w x d) 239 x 193 x 254cm/95 x 76 x 100in
- Product Height (cm) - 239 Product Width (cm) - 193 Product Depth (cm) - 254. Estimated Weight 223kg. Material: Mixed Softwood. Door Type: Single Door Size (h x w) 187 x 68cm/73.5 x 27in. Door Opening Height 188cm/74. Door Opening Width 69cm/27in. Framing Size Building Framing (Battens) Size 70 x 45mm. Roof Type: Apex Construction Type (eg Overlap, Shiplap, T&G) Tongue and Groove Wall. Cladding Thickness 12mm. Glazing: Toughened Safety Glass. Glazing Material: Toughened Safety Glass. Glazing Thickness 4mm. Framing Style (window) 70 x 45cm/27.5 x 17.5in. Roof Material: Toughened Safety Glass. Roof Thickness 4mm. Floor Material: None. Door Locking: Rim Lock. Roof Thickness 4mm.
Delivered and installed within 28 days to UK mainland. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands and offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man). You will be
contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden to arrange delivery and installation. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.