Charge-Soil Conditioner and Biostimulant 10ltr tub
Approved by the Soil Association
Pack quantity: 10ltr tub
Item code: 48603
Despatch: Within 10-14 days
CHARGE is a 100% naturally-produced soil enhancer that offers a wide range of biological benefits to your plants. CHARGE boosts and prolongs the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients in a highly available form. Composed entirely from the droppings of mealworms beetles, this premium grade ‘insect frass’ (Frass is the technical term for insect poop) is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. CHARGE will stimulate robust plant growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants. It’s also certified for use in growing organic crops by the Soil Association.
• Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply. NPK-3:2:3, plus trace elements.
• Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
• Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
• Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
• 100% Organic-Approved by the Soil Association.
How Does Charge Work?
Charge improves plant growth in a number of ways ensuring a healthy and fruitful crop:
-Provides a range of macro and micro-nutrients needed for healthy plant growth.
-Is full of beneficial microorganisms.
-Makes the potting compost mix more favourable for root growth and function.
-Vastly improves nutrient cycling and availability when growing organically.
-Elevates the plants in-built resistance to pests and disease.
-Increases growth rates and productivity.
Praise for CHARGE
“My leek and onion plants are better than ever with Charge” David Metcalfe, Carrot, Leek & Potato Championships, Harrogate 2014
“I have used Charge for over a year, and I now use it in all my potting mixes and when I plant out into my raised beds” Gareth Cameron, National Vegetable Society Northern Branch Championships, Harrogate 2014
“I used Charge on my peas as a trial and the plants with Charge were stronger and more vigorous” Ian Stocks, National Vegetable Society Midland Branch Championships, Malvern 2014