Slot Down Compost Bin Extension Kit
Pack quantity: 1 composter extension kit
Item code: 51887
Despatch: Within 10 working days
If you would like to extend your composter, why not use our Slot Down Compost Bin Extension Kit to add one, or more, sections to your already existing bin.
If you are an avid gardener, the Slot Down Compost Bin allows you to make use of your kitchen scraps, and the slot down design makes accessing your compost much easier than a regular bin.
These composters hold approximately 650ltr of green waste each, and the rustic nature of the rough sawn boards mean it will blend well with any garden setting. All timber used has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when in contact with moisture. To access the compost simply remove the individual side boards.
- Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- The Forest Slot Down Compost Bin Extension Kit is for extending the Forest Slot Down Compost Bin
- Manufactured from pressure treated rough sawn boards
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- Holds approximately 650ltr of compost
- Product Size (h x w x d) 82 x 103 x 103cm/32.5 x 40.5 x 40.5in
- Estimated Weight 32.5kg. Material: Mixed Softwood
Delivered within 7 to 10 working days* to UK mainland (*Scotland 21 days). Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.