As a traditional supplier of quality seeds, plants and garden equipment we are delighted to offer a special service with special prices to garden clubs, societies or buying groups. Take advantage by just consolidating the orders of all of the club members.
GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR CLUB
- Massive Seed Choice – we have a wide seed range of over 500 varieties with some only 99p a packet!
- Fantastic bulk buying discounts for clubs – members can SAVE up to 60% on seed-only orders and 15% on non-seed items. The value of your first club order sets your discount level for the season, it is therefore vital that your first order is as large as possible to generate the biggest discount
- Bulk packed orders – all members seed-only orders are individually packed (and include a charge of 95p P&P per member's order) and delivered to the secretary in one go. Please refer to individual member's order form for full P&P details.
- Low minimum order – only £100 minimum order to receive a 25% discount. Plus, top up orders (min £100) get the same level of discount as the initial club order.
- FREE show card pack – you'll get a pack of 1st, 2nd and 3rd show cards for use at your own event.
- FREE seeds for the organiser – as you’ve done the hard work, the organiser can claim up to £30 of free seeds.
- No money up front – upon order despatch, you'll get an itemised invoice and up to 30 days in which to pay.
- Dedicated club co-ordinator – our dedicated club co-ordinator will personally call you when your main club order has been despatched.
- Priority ordering with less admin – we want to ensure you have an easy ordering process with less admin, so all the paperwork is provided in an easy to use format. We also offer an excel spreadsheet if you would prefer to fill your order in on your PC.
GREAT SPECIAL OFFERS
PLUS FREE Seed labels AND FREE Trial Seed packet of Beetroot Subeto F1 with every seed order!
Terms and Conditions
- The terms offered are exclusively to D.T. Brown’s Allotment Societies, Horticultural Societies and Gardening Clubs and are not available to private individuals
- Our usual guarantee will apply to all products provided
- Minimum order value for this service is £100
- Only non-seed discounts can be applied to any collection that contains non-seed items
- All invoices must be settled within 30 days of the invoice date
- All products supplied are for amateur gardening use and not for subsequent resale
- Please refer to our terms and trading which are available upon request
- Please note that these offers can only be applied per individual member order and not spread across multiple orders.
To receive your CLUB PACK or for any other information about our allotment and garden club service, please contact Trudy Nunn on 01638 554074, 9am-3pm Monday-Friday or email Trudy at